How to Pay and Process EBSU Acceptance Fee
Ebonyi State University EBSU, hereby invites all candidate who have been offered a provisional admission into the institution to proceed with payment of 2015 EBSU Acceptance Fee.
2015 EBSU Acceptance Fee – How to Pay and Process EBSU Acceptance Fee
EBSU Acceptance Fee: You are required to pay fifteen thousand naira (N15,000) non-refundable acceptance fee and fifty naira (N50) stamp duty, payable into EBSU Account No. 1004173297 with UBA PLC Abakaliki.
All concerned are given up to 9th October 2015 to complete action on the payment or risk losing the admission opportunity.
After payment, candidates are advised to log on to www.ebsu-edu.net as new student and print out the payment of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip using scratch card purchased from UBA PLC. Thereafter, you are advised to report to the EBSU admission unit from 5th October 2015 for commencement of documentation; with the following:
(1) Original JAMB Result slip
(2) Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
(3) Original L.G.A. Identification Letter
(4) Original Post UTME Result slip.
(5) Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip
(6) Original EBSU Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of N15,000 acceptance fee).
Above is for the information and guidance of all candidate for EBSU MERIT ADMISSION LIST.