FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Form: Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo, FUNAI pre-degree programme admission application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a non-resident one year Pre-Degree programme of the Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo. FUNAI Pre-Degree is designed to prepare candidates for admission into the underlisted programmes:
2015/2016 FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Form is Out
ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
English Language/Government/Literature in English/CRS (EGLR)English Language/Economics/Government/Lit. in English (EEGL)English Language/Economics/Government/Igbo (EEGI)English Language/Igbo/Literature in English/CRS (EILR)English Language/Igbo/Economics/CRS (EICR)English Language/Economics/Government/Mathematics (EEGM)
English Language/Mathematics/Geography/Economics (EMGE)
PHYSICAL, MEDICAL BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING
English Language/Biology/Chemistry/Physics (EBCP)English Language/Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (EPCM)English Language/Physics/Mathematics/Geography (EPMG)
SPECIAL PRE-DEGREE PROGAMME
- Fine Arts
FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Form Requirements
Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credits in 5 different subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings.
Method of Application For FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Form
APPLICATION FEE: Seven thousand Naira (N7,000.00) only.
- Visit http://www.funai-foundation.com and Sign Up with valid Email to generate Application Number and Password.
- Check your Email and click link to get generated Application Number and Password.
- Sign in with Application No and Password and begin Online Registration.
- Enter Phone Number, Personal Details and upload valid Passport Photo on Phase Two of Online Registration and click submit.
- The Passport Photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB. Selfies and inappropriate Photo are prohibited.
- Generate and Print out Invoice and make payment at the Bank. Please see Invoice for payment details.
- After payment at Bank, a 16-digit Access PIN will be sent to your Mobile Phone within 48 hours (Please ensure you provide a valid Phone Number in Step iv).
- Enter the 16-digit Access PIN and you will be redirected to Phase Three of Online Registration.
- Enter School Information, Qualification and Scan ALL copies of Credentials into a single PDF File and submit.
- Click on the ‘Complete Application’ button on the next page, and Print Application Form from your email.
Application Closing Date For FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Form
Submission of online forms will close on Monday, 28th September, 2015 at 11.59 pm.
FUNAI Pre-Degree General Information.
Applicants into 2015/2016 preliminary programme are advised to check our website from time to time for the date of possible interview/examination and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2016 UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For further information, please see detailed Candidate Guide at http://funai-foundation.com/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via firstname.lastname@example.org