ABU 2017/2018 Post UTME Form is Out – Ahmadu Bello University Zaria
ABU 2017/2018 Post UTME Form – This is to inform the general public especially all the candidates that participated in the 2017 JAMB UTME CBT and made Ahmadu Bello University Zaria as their First choice of Institution that ABU 2017/2018 Post UTME Form is not yet out for registration. The school authority is still working on that. For your information the Minimum JAMB Cut off Marks for Ahmadu Bello University Zaria is 180. So all candidates applying for admission in ABU Zaria are expected to have JAMB UTME score of 180 and above depending on the course you are applying for.
ABU 2017/2018 Post UTME Form is going to be out soon, and we shall update you here again once the form is out.
Other thing you need to pass well are
1. ABU Post UTME Past Questions
2. Cover your Expected Syllabus
3. Follow instructions strictly in Exam hall
We can help you with Updates about ABU 2017/2018 Post UTME Form. If you want us to inform you promptly then use the comment box below to provide us with your Email address and Phone Numbers.
Service is free
How to register For ABU 2017/2018 Post UTME Form
ABU POST UTME Registration – This was how ABU Post UTME registration was done Last year. Note that there may be changes to this and we shall update that in due time.
Procedure for ABU 2017/20178 Post UTME Online Registration for UTME Screening
First of all to make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the Ahmadu Bello University PUTME registration portal www.putme.abu.edu.ng and Generate a Transaction Payment Slip, print the slip and proceed to any of the designated banks below for payment.
Candidates are to use their JAMB registration number as their username and their respective states of origin as password for logging in.
After making payment in any of the prescribed banks, candidates are to come back here putme.abu.edu.ng to finish their registration and schedule for the screening test.
A printout of candidate schedule slip with the passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result MUST be submitted on the day of the screening. Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own records.
Candidates MUST arrive at the screening venue at least One Hour before their scheduled screening time, to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
Please note that
- GSM Phones are not allowed during the ABU Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue.
Parents, Guardians and uninvited law enforcement agencies will not be allowed into the venue during the screening exercise.
Participating Banks For ABU 2017/20178 Post UTME
- ABU Microfinance Bank
- First Bank of Nigeria
- Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Guaranty Trust Bank
- Mainstreet Bank
- Keystone Bank
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Fidelity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Venues for Screening
- Venues, dates and time for Screening are as contained on the scheduling slip.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date indicated on his/her Schedule Slip would not be considered for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria during the 2015/2016 academic session.
Follow the Steps Below to Register for ABU Post UTME
- Type in your JAMB number and select your state of origin on the login page and click on login
- A transaction id will be generated for you, print out the slip and go to any of the designated banks listed above and make payment.
- Login after payment to complete your registration and schedule for the screening test
- Provide your personal records if missing and click update
- You must provide a valid GSM number and email address
- Upload your true passport size photograph in JPG format (not more than 100KB) and O/level results (where available).
- Choose awaiting result where applicable. Ensure that your photograph is uploaded.
- Click on the save button.
- You will be redirected to the Portal where you will be scheduled for the screening
- Print 2 copies of the Scheduling slip and bring along during the screening exercise.
- if you experience any problem with login to the Portal, uploading your passport photograph or OL results call 07067430505, 07067430539, 07067430512 or 07067430531.
ABU 2017/2017 Post UTME Form