The College of Europe offers Postgraduate Scholarships to a large number of scholarships to university graduates coming from European Neighbourhood Policy countries for post-graduate studies at the College of Europe during the academic year 2017/2018.
Application Deadline for Europe Postgraduate Scholarships: 17th January 2018
Eligible Countries: The countries concerned are: Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine.
To be taken at (country): Bruges, Belgium. Natolin (Warsaw), Poland
Eligibility for Europe Postgraduate Scholarships:
All applicants to the College must hold a relevant university degree. Candidates must submit a formal application for admission, which consists of an online application.
Applications need to be submitted with all the requested supporting documents before the closing date.
Number of Awardees: Not Specified
Value of Scholarship: These scholarships cover academic expenses, accommodation, meals and travel costs.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply for Europe Postgraduate Scholarships:
- Candidates are requested to visit the website of the College www.coleurope.eu and
- check the academic and language requirements.
- Candidates have to register and apply online.
- Candidates have to submit the online application form including the requested documents (cf. application instructions).
- After the deadline (17th of January 2018), all applications will be evaluated by the study departments at the College of Europe and a preselection will be made. Preselected
- candidates will be invited for an interview with the Professors/assistants of the department(s) they have applied for.
- The final decisions on admission and scholarships will be taken after all interviews of the candidates from the ENP countries. Candidates will be contacted by e-mail.
Award Provider: College of Europe
Dont forget to let us know how you feel about these post Also feel free to use the comment box below if you encounter any problem during the process of application.