Qualified applicants are invited to apply for DCK Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017. DCK is Digital Communications Konsult (DCK) Nigeria limited established 1997. Is a value added Networking solutions firm with extensive knowledge and experience in various ICT Solutions.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Network Associate
Job Summary for DCK Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017
- We are currently has an excellent opportunity for a Jr. Network Associate looking to grow in their career as a Network Engineer.
- This organization is looking for someone who is client-focused and capable of providing technical support; trusted ICT advisement and best practiced value-added networking solutions to her customers. The job is full time and a direct hire.
Job Description for DCK Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017
The successful candidate may be given, but should not depend on, hands-on training on Next Generation technologies and a variety of areas to grow their skills, including:
- Network Infrastructure Design and Implementation, Network Security, Unified Communications Solutions, IT Infrastructure Management, Systems Administration and Systems Integration.
- The Jr. Network Engineer will work with the IP Solutions team in assessing client needs and proposing business solutions through various avenues such as written proposals, Proof of Concept demonstrations, etc.
- You will play a key role as you assist with initiatives to research and develop innovative and agile IT solutions. In addition to giving you critical IT and Industry exposure, the position is the perfect springboard to fast-track your career in IT.
- By joining the ICT Team, you can explore your potential through hands-on experience in a professional environment. This is an excellent opportunity to begin on a well-defined and rewarding career path, in addition to growing your skills in high value areas.
- Work with the technical team in providing technical solutions to meet customer requirements
- Work with the team in documentations such as design specifications, Network diagrams, As-built documentation, etc.
- Keep abreast of new technologies by continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
- Independently research and make presentations to the team on new and existing products and` solutions.
- Obtain required training and technical certifications within required timeframes and as directed by management.
- Carry on other responsibilities as directed by senior team members and management.
- A good university Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems/Technology, Electrical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, MCSE or others are advantageous.
- 2 years working experience in IT/ Networking or in a related technology-based industry is desired.
- Should be bright and dedicated having a good analytical approach to problem-solving and customer support.
- Good office etiquette, effective communication, sense of urgency, integrity, reliability, accountability and team-working skills are vital.
- Ability and willingness to work long or late hours when needed.
- Ability and willingness to work away from the primary site at short notice.
- A good understanding of the network technology and TCP/IP protocols
- Working knowledge of common network monitoring and security utilities is desired
- Hands-on experience implementing and administrating networking gears: Switches, Routers, Firewalls, VOIP, System Virtualization, Wireless Access Points is desired
- Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge
- Ability to develop a work schedule, set goals, creates / implements actions plans and monitor progress towards these goals.
How to Apply for DCK Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and Resumes as email attachments to: [email protected] with the subject ‘Junior Network Associate’.
Note: DCK is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from qualified females interested in this position as well.
Application Deadline for DCK Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017: 17th November, 2017.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about DCK Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.