Dublin City University International Merit Scholarship For International Students is currently ongoing for interested candidates as DCU is offering a number of Merit Scholarships to International Students from NON EU counties. The Scholarship Programme is fully funded by DCU International Office and aims to attract high achieving global applicants normally liable for Full NON EU fees.
Full Degree Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught Programe / High achieving applicants will automatically be considered for Scholarships worth up to €2000 on application.
Application Deadline for Dublin City University International Merit Scholarship For International Students: 1st July, 2018
Eligible Countries: International (non-EU countries)
To Be Taken At (Country): Ireland
Type: Full Undergraduate and Masters Taught Program
Eligibility For Dublin City University International Merit Scholarship For International Students :
- In order to be eligible for consideration, DCU International Applicants must be in receipt of a ‘Full’ or ‘Conditional’ Offer at either Undergraduate or Postgraduate Level.
- DCU International will assess applications on merit but will also take a holistic approach throughout the assessment.
- Students must be NON EU Self Funding studying for the first time at DCU and liable for full NON EU fees only and
- Students must not be in receipt of other scholarship funding.
- For students who achieve ‘EU fee status’ after any post offer/acceptance fee assessment,
- the scholarship cannot be paid once the status changes to EU and will negate any previous correspondence confirming scholarship.
Number of Awards:Not Specified
Value Of Award:Up to €2000 on application.
Duration Of Scholarship:
Scholarship are ‘one off’,’stand alone and will be offset against tuition only on full time one year masters programmes and year one only of full time undergraduate programmes.
How To Apply For Dublin City University International Merit Scholarship For International Students :
- Apply for full time eligible programmes
- For details on how to apply to DCU for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes – visit https://www.dcu.ie/international/country/other-countries.shtml.
- For details of DCU Programmes, visit www.dcu.ie/courses
- Select your top three choices and apply through the Direct Undergraduate Process or through www.pac.ie/dcu for Postgraduate Programmes
- Select your ‘Country’ from the Dropdown menu in the above link and follow the appropriate application route.
Award Providers:Dublic City Univrsity