The opportunity you have been waiting for is here as Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Graduates is ongoing, we advice you through carefully to know the application guidelines and requirement to enable you have a successful application.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Their global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers
Through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Graduates is to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Development Officer
- Manage the day-to-day interactions with the nominated KD(s) to achieve 100% of the agreed objectives.
- Achieve a sales volume of at least 100% of the assigned monthly/quarterly/annual sales volume targets in total and by SKU.
- Manage the retail redistribution team of the KD (Van Sales Reps and Open Market Sales Reps) and ensure that all team members deliver against their monthly KPIs.
- Coach/mentor the team members through regular field accompaniments.
Work with the KD(s) to build a network of sub-distributors/wholesalers to ensure optimum coverage of the assigned territory and that the sales volume opportunity is fully maximized.
- Monitor competitor activity in the nominated KD areas and report all findings and observations to line manager immediately.
Qualifications for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Graduates
- First Degree: BA/B.Sc
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales in the Nigerian FMCG industry or force
Eligibility for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Graduates :
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills
- Proven ability to conduct and/or support sensitive investigations.
- Self-motivated, a self-starter who can work/deliver results with minimal supervision
How to Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Graduates
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Graduates, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.and don’t forget to share with your friends.