EBSU Post- UTME Form 2017/2018 – How to Apply for EBSU Post- UTME Form
EBSU Post- UTME Form 2017/2018 – This is to inform all prospective candidates of EBSU , who participated in the just concluded Jamb 2017 UTME exams are hereby informed that EBSU Post- UTME Form 2017/2018 is out.
This time all candidates are eligible to apply, it doesn’t matter if you make Ebonyi State University as your choice of Institution or not, the fact you are free to apply. Click on the link below to start your application right away. Stay in touch with us and comment your issue at the comment section below.
How to apply for EBSU Post- UTME Form 2017/2018
- Visit the University website www.ebsu-edu.net
- Click on the link “EBSU PORTAL”
- Click on Online application
- Click on 2017/2018 admission screening application
- Type in your: (i) Jamb registration number and (ii) Functional Phone number
- Generate payment invoice containing your details
- Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e- tranzact Pin number from the bank
- Return to the portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed to complete the form online
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
For more information, visit www.ebsu.edu.net and click on POST UTME Guide.
Requirements for EBSU Post UTME 2017/2018 Application Form
- Candidates should come to the POST-UTME Centre with the following:
- Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP
- Original and photocopies of UTME result notification Slip and O’Level results to be submitted during the POST-UTME Test
- Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (With the Bank Teller)
- Payment after Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 shall be of no effect
- All due payments without due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for the POST-UTME.
- Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant
- Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University
The simple steps above will guide you on How to apply for EBSU Post- UTME Form .
Always check back to get the latest updates about EBSU .
you are to Follow the Above mentioned steps to apply once is the school portal is open for Registrations.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about
EBSU Post- UTME Form 2017/2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask us questions any time.
Apply for EBSU Post- UTME Form 2017/2018 – How to Apply for EBSU Post- UTME Form