Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship – We are glad to inform the general public, most especially, undergraduates from tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics and colleges of education) in Nigeria that Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Awards 2016 edition is ongoing and interested candidates are advice to apply now.
About Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Award
Each year, the Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Board announces Four Million Naira Scholarships For Nigerian Students in Nigeria tertiary institutions. This year’s award is for 20 students, each of whom will receive One hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000) for their education.
Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship – Candidates Eligiblity
(1) Applicants must be poor and indigent
(2) Applicants must be registered students of tertiary institutions in nigeria i.e Universities, polytechnicsand colleges of education.
(3) Applicants must have good academic performance
Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship – Application Method
Each applicant shall submit an application letter, not more than two pages. The letter must include the name of the candidate, course and year of study, state of origin and why the candidate believes that he or she should be given the award,
The application letter must be accompanied by:
– A photocopy of the candidates current identity card
– A letter from the candidates current head of department, including correct information on the candidates CGPA for the last academic session
– A letter from the registrar certifying that the candidate is a student of the institution
– A copy of the candidates registration form for the current semester and
– Two current passport photographs
Students who have once won the scholarship are not eligible
The application letter, with all the supporting documents, should be forwarded by hand or postal delivery .