Are you a young graduate that just completed NYSC and seeking for greener pasture? then this Job could be for you. They exist vacancy presently as Logistics Controller at SABmiller Plc, You can read through to see the details of the job and how to apply.
Application Deadline for Logistics Controller at SABmiller Plc:27th April
- SABmiller Plc is seeking to employ suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Logistics Controller .
- The Job location: Nigeria
- Reference Number: SAB-393
- Location: Ilesa, Osun
- Work Level: Senior
- Type: Permanent
Purpose for Logistics Controller at SABmiller Plc Recruitment:
- Opportunity exists at International Breweries Plc, Ilesa for experienced Logistics Controller (Dry Site) reporting to the Logistics Manager.
- The incumbent will be responsible for Warehousing and Distribution Operations, Customer Service, Transportation Management, and Audit in the depot.
Duties and Responsibilities of Logistics Controller at SABmiller Plc
Among other duties, the Logistics Controller will:
- Supervise receipt of all shipments
- Process recording, discrepancy and damage reports as needed
- Ensure inventory accuracy by monitoring daily warehouse activities, cycle counts and stock takes.
- Effective management of FIFO
- Minimise stock losses, breakages and expiration
- Supervise, evaluate and train employees assigned to the depot.
- Direct and maintain safety programme (DPO) for all employees in the depot.
- Participate in budget development and exercise budgetary control over depot operations.
Requirements for Logistics Controller at SABmiller Plc
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields.
- 3 – 5 years hands on experience material planning & logistics, purchasing & supply or store management in the FMCG industry.
How to apply for Logistics Controller at SABmiller Plc:
suitable and qualified candidates and click below to apply
Click Here to apply
If you any questions based on these or any other job advert on this site, please do so using the comment box below and We will always attend to your questions.