NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship 2017 – For the interest of the general public, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) invites applications from Niger Deltans who wants to obtain a Masters degree or PhD program in Universities abroad.
This scholarship program is fully-funded and will be awarded to successful applicants.
Eligibility for NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship 2017
– Applicants must be indigenes of Akwa Ibom State, Bayelsa State, Cross River State, Delta State, Edo State and Rivers State.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division in any recognized Institution.
– Applicants must have gained Admission into a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines in a recognized foreign University Abroad:
– Agricultural Sciences
– Environmental Sciences
– Information Technology
– Management Sciences
– Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
– Applicants must have a valid Admission Letter from a Foreign University.
How to apply for NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship 2017
The following are required during applications:
– Recent passport photograph
– Local Government identification letter.
– Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
– Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
– N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate.
Application Deadline for NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship 2017
The application deadline for this scholarship program is Friday 27th May, 2017.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.