Scholarships in Italy 2017 – The University of Messina, Italy invites applications from outstanding international students who has interest in studying for a masters degree program at the Institution.
The selected candidates will benefit from a 100€ monthly grant, free accommodation in one of the UniME student Halls of Residence and exemption from the payment of tuition fees for the whole duration of the programme.
Eligibility Scholarships in Italy 2017
– Applicants must be International students
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program at any recognized College or Institution.
– Applicants must have applied for a course of study at University of Messina.
– Applicants must hold a certificate of Italian language (B2 level) issued by the C.L.I.Q. (Certificazione Lingua Italiania di Qualità) system (in case of enrollment to a Master degree programme taught in Italian) OR
– One of the following certificate of English language: TOEFL iBT internet based (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 87 -109; ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages – Pitman): B2 IESOL Communicator; IELTS (International English Language Testing System – University of Cambridge): 5.5 – 6.5; ISE (Integrated Skill in English – Trinity College London): B2 ISE II; LCCIEB (London Chamber of Commerce & Industry Examinations Board): Level 5; FCE (First Certificate in English – University of Cambridge) (in case of enrollment to a Master degree programme taught in English).
Scholarships in Italy 2017
Interested applicants must apply on-line at the following link: https://istanze.unime.it.
In the application, candidates must indicate the Master degree programme (Laurea Magistrale) to which he/she wants to enroll.
The following are required during application:
– Curriculum vitae
– Language certificate
– A motivation letter
– A Reference letter provided by the University/Higher Education Institution (HEI) where the candidate gained the degree/latest qualification.
– Official transcript of records of previous studies in English or translated into Italian by a competent Italian authority (Embassy/Consular if abroad)
– Photocopy of a valid passport.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is 22nd of May 2017 at 12:00 am (Italian time).
For More Information Visit The Official Website
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about Scholarships in Italy 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.