IUPUI Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students is now open as Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) USA offers several undergraduate scholarships for international students every year.
Application Deadlines for IUPUI Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students:
- 1st November 2017 for Fall academic session;
- 1st March 2018 for Fall academic session and
- 1st October 2018 for Spring academic session.
Apply by 1st November for maximum scholarship consideration
Offered annually? Yes
About the Award: All scholarships require full-time enrollment in the fall and spring semesters. If you take the SAT or ACT examination more than once, the highest scores will be used for scholarship consideration. Funds provided by these scholarships do not cover intensive English as a Second Language study.
International students are eligible to be considered for scholarships worth up to $27,000 per year. When you apply for admission, IUPUI automatically considers you for some merit scholarships. You can also apply separately for other scholarships.
You can qualify for two types of scholarships on IUPUI Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students.
Merit scholarships: IUPUI will automatically consider you for these scholarships when you apply for admission.
Competitive scholarships: These scholarships require you to submit a separate application.
Eligibility for IUPUI Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students:
Students are eligible for this one-time award if they
- Meet criteria for a freshman merit scholarship
- Enrol at IUPUI in the fall term
Value of Scholarship:
Scholarships range in value from $5,000 to $28,000 per year.
Some merit scholarships can be combined with some competitive scholarships.
Housing stipend of $2,500
Test Score Requirement: You must submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for merit and/or competitive scholarships. If you take these tests multiple times, submit all of your scores—we use your best scores when we determine your scholarships.
How to apply for IUPUI Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
- You must submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for most of these
- scholarships. If you take the tests multiple times, submit all of your scores. We
- use your best scores when we determine your scholarships.
- All scholarships require you to be enrolled full time in the fall and spring semesters (12 credit hours or more per semester) .
- Scholarship funds cannot be used for intensive study of English as a Second Language.
We cherish your option ans will like to know how you feel, use the comment box below and you will get your response soon.