Heineken International Graduates Programme for 2018 edition has commenced. This Programme is open for agile graduates that shows the company where they should go next, applicant with good idea, self sufficient, inspirational, open to feedback and bold enough to take ownership wherever they are.
Thee Heineken International Graduates Programme for 2018 application form is open to all graduates who can work in three different countries in Heineken world, so go ahead and pick the form and you wont regret it later.
The programme is schedule to commence on the 3rd of september 2018 with an exciting introduction week at the home of HEINEKEN, Amsterdam.
Heineken International Graduates Programme is recruiting to fill following vacancy
- Retail Excutive – New Zealand- Dp
- Human Resource – Heineken Cooperate office
- RTR Banking Administrator – New Zealand-DP Group
- PTP Administator – New Zealand DP Group
- Information Technology – Heineken Cooperate Office
- Supply Chain – Heineken Cooperate Office
- Procurement – Heineken Cooperate Office
- Marketing And Sales – Heineken Cooperate Office
- Finance – Heineken Cooperate Office
N/B: The vacancies that bears both Heineken cooperate Office and and New Zealand are both open for interested applicant.
Requirement For Heineken International Graduates Programme 2018
- Must have have a degree or will graduate by september 2018-preferably a master degree
- Must have affinity with Human Resources
- Must have have no more than 2 years of professional work experience in February 2018(voluntary and intership do not count
- Must be fluent in English-mpreferably multilingual
- Must have the ambition to have an international career at Heineken together with a
- genuine interest in other cultures- preferably already lived abroad
Benefits For Successful Applicants Of Heineken International Graduates Programme 2018 Edition
- An initial salary amount of £3.441 gross per month, plus additional allowances
- Private health insurance
- Flights and Immigration support
- 30 leave days per assignment, excluding national holiday
How To Apply For Heineken International Graduates Programme For 2018 Edition
You are advise to follow the steps below to apply;
- First create an account here
- Then login with the account created to proceed
- Attach your Resume with the application
Application deadline for Heineken International Graduates Programme – february 2018
feel free to ask your questions using the comment box below and also share this opportunity with your friends