The International Space University (ISU) Scholarships for Developing Countries is ongong and and the application deadline depends on the program you choose.The university is providing funding from industry and government agencies to help support MSS, SSP and SH-SSP students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees.
This aid is available to selected applicants, and covers a portion of their tuition fees. It is paid directly to ISU by the sponsoring organization. Please note that the MSS scholarships do not cover living expenses, which need to be secured by the applicants.
Application Deadlines for International Space University (ISU) Scholarships for Developing Countries:
- MSS Program: 15th March 2018
- SSP18 Program: 31st January 2018
- SH-SSP18 Program: 30th November 2017
Offered annually? Yes
– Applicants from Europe
– Applicants from the United States, Canada and Australia
– Applicants from developing countries
– Applicants from other countries (within the limits of funds available)
To be taken at (country): France
Selection Criteria for International Space University (ISU) Scholarships for Developing Countries: Financial aid is granted on the basis of:
– Academic and professional merit
– Demonstrated efforts in personal fund-raising
– Demonstrated financial need
Number of Awardees: Numerous
Value of Scholarship: MSS scholarships are granted to help towards tuition fees only. ISU does not assist with living expenses, travel or insurance costs for the MSS. SSP scholarships are granted for help towards tuition fees and living expenses only. ISU does not assist with travel expenses or health insurance for the SSP.
How to Apply for International Space University (ISU) Scholarships for Developing Countries:
- Applicants for the MSS program 2018-2019 should apply online on the ISU website and send the requested documents by 15 March 2018 if they are requesting scholarships, and by 30 June 2018 if they have already secured their tuition fees.
- SSP18 applicants should apply online on the ISU website and send the requested documents by 31 January 2018 if they are requesting scholarships, and by 30 April 2018 if they have already secured their tuition fees
- SH-SSP18 applicants should apply online on the ISU website and send the requested documents by 30 November 2017. Financial aid support may be provided if still available.
Award Provider: International Space University
Important Notes: Financial aid will be awarded within the limits of funds available, so early applications are highly recommended. Please note that the relevant box on the Confidential Financial Information form of the application must be checked. It is recommended that candidates make a personal effort to raise funds enabling them to attend the program. Such initiatives are taken into consideration when ISU allocates funding.
Remember to use the comment box if you encounter any problem during your application or if you have any question for us and you will be attended to.
When submitting your application to ISU, please don’t forget to attach your resume. Your resume may be given by ISU Staff Members to sponsors. However, ISU will not give its sponsors contact information, but will try its best to match applicant’s profiles to sponsor requirements.