Johnson & Johnson MBA International Recruitment is ongoing to hire Interns for the 2018 International Recruitment and Development Internship Program (IRDP).
These is a Leadership Development Program that identifies high potential talent to join the Consumer, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices organizations across Asia-Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa, and Latin America.
Application Deadline for Johnson & Johnson MBA International Recruitment: 21st January 2018
Eligible Countries: Countrries in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
To Be Taken At (Country): Primary Location is Norway. Multiple Locations: Norway; France; United Kingdom; South Africa; Portugal; Belgium; Germany; Spain
About the Award: The IRDP Intern Program is designed to challenge and reward you personally and professionally. You will lead significant business projects with real-life implications, and present your analysis and results to senior leaders.
The aim of the Program is to convert Interns into FT participants on the IRDP Program after Graduation. As an IRDP Intern you will make a significant impact on the business from your first day and will be an integral member of a cross-functional team.
You’ll also benefit from activities designed to encourage community amongst Interns and from structured development goals to help you drive success.
Opportunities on IRDP within Johnson & Johnson MBA International Recruitment operating companies extend across a broad range of functions including
- Business Development
- Supply Chain
- Health Economics
- Market Access
- Regulatory Affairs.
- Sales and Marketing
Criteria for application into Johnson & Johnson MBA International:
- First year of either a full-time MBA, Master’s, or PhD degree program and will be graduating after September 2018
- Available full-time for a period of at least 8-12 weeks between April and September 2017
Fluent in English and the language of the country where the internship assignment is located
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where the internship assignment is located
- Have four years or more of relevant professional experience prior to enrolling in a full-time Masters level degree program
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- “Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
- As an employee, J&J considers you their most valuable asset and will take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, J&J ensures your personal growth.
- J&J benefits make sure you and your family are cared for now and in the future.
How to Apply for Johnson & Johnson MBA International Recruitment:
Award Providers: Johnson & Johnson
Important Notes: Please only apply for this posting if you have the work authorisation and intent on joining the IRDP Intern Program in the EMEA region.
Please the comment box if you encounter any problem or if you want to share how helpful the post is to you