Mid Sweden University Masters Scholarship for International Students is ongoing specifically For high performing students applying to a study programme at Mid Sweden University.
The University is offering a number of scholarships which will result in a tuition fee reduction of 70 000 SEK, 140 000 SEK or 250 000 SEK, depending on the programme one chooses to study.
Application Deadline for Mid Sweden University Masters Scholarship for International Students : 5th February, 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Sweden
Eligible Field of Study:
The Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarship is aimed at top academic students from countries outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland). Students who have applied to the following study programmes at Mid Sweden University starting autumn semester 2017, and who are required to pay tuition fees are welcome to apply for a Mid Sweden University Tuition fee Scholarship. The scholarships can be applied for by applicants of the following programmes:
- A fee waiver of the tuition fee with 70 000 SEK:
- Master (one year) in Tourism Studies, 60 higher education credits
- Master programme (one year) in Business Administration, Marketing and Management, 60 higher education credits
- A fee waiver of the tuition fee with 140 000 SEK:
- Master in Tourism, 120 higher education credits
- A fee waiver of the tuition fee with 250 000 SEK:
- International Master’s Programme in Computer Engineering, 120 higher education credits
- International Master’s Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development, 120 higher education credits
- Master’s Programme in Embedded Sensor Systems
Eligibility for Mid Sweden University Masters Scholarship for International Students :
- The applicant must be citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland.
- The applicant must be required to pay a tuition fee.
If awarded a scholarship the Scholarship holder is obliged to:
- Pay the tuition fee according to the tuition fee invoice. If payment is not made on time the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Enter into a written scholarship contract with Mid Sweden University before starting the studies.
- Confirm his or her citizenship by means of a passport photocopy before starting the studies. Inform Mid Sweden University if personal conditions change and the student is no longer required to pay a tuition fee. The scholarship will then be withdrawn for that part of your studies.
- If the scholarship holder does not enroll at Mid Sweden University, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- If the scholarship holder intermits his/her studies at Mid Sweden University, the scholarship will be withdrawn for the remaining part of his/her studies.
- If the scholarship holder wrongly has stated that he or she met the conditions for the scholarship, by a misunderstanding or for another reason, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
Selection Criteria: The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply for Mid Sweden University Masters Scholarship for International Students:
- The application for studies must be made no later than January 15, 2018, at www.universityadmissions.se.
- The applicant must be admitted to one of the above mentioned programmes starting in the autumn semester 2018.
- The application for the scholarship is done by filling out an online application.
- The academic excellence of applicant will be assessed in accordance with the supporting documents submitted when applying for admission at Mid Sweden University.
- The applicants do not have to send in the supporting documents again.The application form can be found here
Award Provider: Mid Sweden University
Use the comment box if you encounter any problem during your application process and we equally cherish your option don’t forget to share it with us.