NDIC Recruitment 2018/2019 for interestes Nigerias who has been anticipating in the country when NDIC Recruitment 2018/2019 will commence, We have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for right information about the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) Recruitment form.
To be ascertain if the NDIC Recruitment 2018/2019 has officially started, reach out to the official NDIC recruitment portal: http://www.ndic.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment form is out.
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) is committed to protect the memory and contribute to the stability of the financial system through effective supervision of insurance institutions provision of financial / technical assistance to the insurance institutions, variable pay certain sums and logical resolution of the national insurance financial institutions.
Note! Currently, Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the recruitment is out.
Requirement for NDIC Recruitment 2018/2019
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NDIC Recruitment 2018/2019, kindly provide us your name and email Address on our Contact page. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide via our comment box.