Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment is ongoing for nutritionist and those who has the dream to build their career with them.Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. In fact enhancing lives will influence everything they do together.
Its branches is in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. they believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below;
Job Title: Import and Export Specialist
Job Number: 180000LS
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Excelling as our Import and Export Specialist means, you ensure outstanding Importation service of all Raw and Packaging materials into Nigeria.
- You will also monitor the activities of agents and suppliers closely to ensure proper documentation in conformance with global trade standards.
- You will also be in charge of:
- Coordinating execution of the Import related activities (customs clearance, road & sea international transportation booking, etc.)
- Reviewing and maintaining General Shipping Instructions at all times.
- Delivering on agreed targets on service agreements.
- Managing changes in Harmonized Tariff Systems, Trade agreements & Subsidies.
- Driving cost saving initiatives to improve the performance and costs of operation on importation of raw and packaging materials
Criteria for Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- B.Sc or HND (Minimum of 2.2 or Lower Credit respectively) in a numerate discipline.
1-2 years of relevant experience covering:
- Import / Export and Transportation
- Local regulations (customs ,transportation and other inspection/ regulatory agencies like NAFDAC)
- Basic understanding of other Supply Chain processes especially in a FMCG environment is an added advantage.
- Foreign Trade & Customs
- International Trade and Commercial Terms
- Excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft Office package skill- intermediate skill level in Excel, Word and basic PowerPoint.
How to Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Note the following
- Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
- Please note that you are not required to make any payment at any point of our recruitment process.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline for Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment : 30th January, 2018.
It will be our pleasure to hear from you, Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.