Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Production Technician is ongoing for those interested in building their career with Nestle Nigeria. Nestle Nigeria Plc with a nearness in more than 130 nations and manufacturing plants in more than 80 inquire about focuses brings numerous worldwide advantages.
Nestle Nigeria Plc maintains the rule of Non-Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its enrollment forms.Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Production Technician is to fill the vacant position below
Vacancy Title: Production Technician
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Responsibilties of Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Production Technician
- Carrying out all line operation, troubleshooting and repairs
- Carrying out quality checks (PRPs and OPRPs) as stipulated in the Quality Management System before, during and after operations
- Participating in planning and execution of preventive and corrective maintenance activities
- Adhering to and following defined operational standards
- Ensuring safety of self, product, workplace and colleagues while also ensuring control of the impact of this activities on the environment
- Maintaining food safety awareness and its relevance, in order to ensure strict compliance in the workplace.
Requirement for Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Production Technician
- Ordinary National Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of lower credit
- At least, 2 years relevant work experience
- Minimum of five (5) credits including English language and Mathematics in SSCE/NECO or its equivalent (Not more than 2 sittings)
- Computer literacy (MS office applications)
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
How to apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Production Technician
Applicants should send their CV’s and completed “MS Excel format” below to:[email protected]
Title | Surname | Other Names | Age (as at 1st Jan. 2018 | Basic Qualification (e.g SSCE/NECO) | Other Qualification(s) e.g OND l Phone No l Years of experience l Place of previous employment | Email address |
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Candidates who have applied to this position within the last 60 days need not apply