Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment is ongoing for 2018/ 2019 as interested and general public who wish to do this job are advise to apply. Nigeria Civil Defence is a paramilitary, in conjunction with the Nigeria Police, they protect lives and properties, they also protect pipelines from vandalism. The agency also involves in crisis resolutions.
Eligibilty for Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment For 2018/19
- The recruitment process is only open to Nigerians
- Pregnant, flat footed, or fractured body part persons are not also eligible to apply.
General Requirement for Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment applicants :
- You must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- You must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- You must not be less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- You must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- You must be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- You must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
Qualification for Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment
Before obtaining the Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2018, you need to have the following qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
How to apply for Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment 2018/2019?
When NSCDC is ready to announce Civil defence recruitment 2017/2018, you will need to do the following.
- Go to the Official recruitment portal at Careers or http://www.nscdc.gov.ng/index.php/about-nscdc/nscdc-careers
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you wish to apply for
- Fill the online application form accurately, review, and submit it.
- Then follow all instructions at the portal for additional clarifications
Currently NSCDC is not recruiting yet but If you want to know about when civil defence recruitment 2018-2019, kindly use the comment box down to ask your questions.