Nigerian Maritime Recruitment for 2017/2018 is ongoing, so applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the teaching position for the following Departments as listed below:
1.Job Title: Professor (CONUASS 7)
Location: Okerenkoko, Delta
Faculty: Maritime Environmental Management
Departments: Marine Environment & Pollution Control, Meteorology & Climate Change, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Maritime Archeology & Anthropology, Maritime Biodiversity Management.
Requirements for Nigerian Maritime Recruitment for 2017/2018 For First Position
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D. Degree from a recognized university with at least twelve (12) years post-doctoral teaching, research and administrative experience in a university.
- Candidates must possess demonstrable competence to provide academic leadership
- Candidates must also be specialists in core areas of Departmental fields of study with
- evidence of scholarly publications in local, national and international reputable academic journals, plus membership of relevant professional bodies.
- All Candidates must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of Exclusion where applicable.
- Computer literacy is required.
Conditions of Service
Salary, allowances and other conditions of service attached to this position is the same as the approved Salary Structure for Federal Universities in Nigeria.
2.Job Title: Reader (CONUASS 6)
Location: Okerenkoko, Delta
Departments: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Computer Science
Requirements for Nigerian Maritime Recruitment for 2017/2018 second position
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D. Degree from a recognized university with at least nine (9)years post-doctoral teaching, research and administrative experience in a university.
- Candidates must possess evidence of scholarly publications in reputable local,national and international academic journals, plus membership of relevant professional bodies.
All applications and supporting documents should be forwarded in sealed envelope to the address below:
Nigerian Maritime University,
Warri South L. G. A.,
- The position applied for should clearly be indicated on the left-hand corner of the envelope.
- Candidates should also request their three (3) Referees to send reports on them, under confidential cover, directly to the Registrar of the University. The Referees should also be informed to indicate the names of the candidates and the positions and Departments applied for, on the left hand corner of the envelopes.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Application Deadline: 20th December, 2017.
Please the comment box below, lets see how you feel about this article or if you encounter any problem during your online registration and you will be promptly attended to.