NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 is out and all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2018 NNPC Recruitment Form.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the state oil corporation which was established on April 1, 1977. In addition to its exploration activities, the Corporation was given powers and operational interests in refining, petrochemicals and products transportation as well as marketing.
Between 1978 and 1989, NNPC constructed refineries in Warri, Kaduna and Port Harcourt and took over the 35,000-barrel Shell Refinery established in Port Harcourt in 1965.
In 1988, the NNPC was commercialized into 12 strategic business units, covering the entire spectrum of oil industry operations: exploration and production, gas development, refining, distribution, petrochemicals, engineering, and commercial investments. Currently, the subsidiary companies include:
NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Qualification
- Before obtaining the NNPC Recruitment 2018, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or
- National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2017 NNPC Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
If you want us to update you more about NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 on time or any other available Job on time, kindly provide us with your email and contact and you will always get our responses.