There is a vacancy for the position of Plant Manager At Flour Mills of Nigeria.The interested and general public are therefore inform of this opportunity as Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a piece of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Read through to see their Requirements to enable you apply successfully
Our worldwide vision is to be a main sustenance organization in Africa giving high caliber and moderate items in the most helpful approaches to purchasers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
The Company’s lead image, Golden Penny, stays extraordinary compared to other known and the favored brands among pastry specialists, sweet shops and buyers in Nigeria.
Plant Manager At Flour Mills of Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Vacancy Title: Power Plant Manager
Supervise the operation and maintenance of the power generating plant.
Keeps records for new materials and supplies and oversees the preparation of power generation reports.
Responsible for the condition of machinery in operation or available for operation
Review and approve drawings, plans, and specifications relating to installation and repair of plant equipment.
Eligibility for Plant Manager At Flour Mills of Nigeria plc recruitment
- Have extensive knowledge of the principles, practices, machines, equipment, materials and operating procedures of a power generating plant.
- Be able to plan, assign, direct and review the work of subordinates and provide instruction in a manner conducive to improve performance and high morale.
- Be team oriented, adaptable and dependable
- Have extensive knowledge of the principles of electric power generation and of plant construction and equipment.
- Have extensive knowledge of the occupational hazards connected with power plant operation and of necessary safety precautions.
Qualifications for Plant Manager At Flour Mills of Nigeria plc recruitment
- First degree in Engineering
- Must be a registered member of COREN, NSE
- Experience in Turbine operation and maintenance is an added advantage.
8 years of technical and managerial experiences that includes the operation and maintenance of a power plant of 10MW or larger.
How To Apply For Plant Manager At Flour Mills of Nigeria
Interested candidates should:
Your questions are always welcomed so feel free to ask. And more jobs update always visit this site or provide us their email and address in the comment box below.