SaroAfrica International Limited Recruitment 2017 is ongoing. If you are interest of working with them kindly read through to see their application guide and requirement.
Saroafrica International Limited is an innovative & Profitable Company in her chosen Industries, enhancing Lives from Farms to Homes through her winning Products & Services channeled through her extensive Rural & Urban Trade Networks in Nigeria & Sub-Saharan Africa.
SaroAfrica International Limited Recruitment 2017 inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Navision & Sharepoint Developer
- Covering all aspects; including product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end users utilizing primarily Dynamics NAV 2016 and SharePoint Online.
Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
Liaising with developers and internal staff – act as a point of communication
- Quality Assurance & Documentation
- Integration of PowerBI with Microsoft NAV and SharePoint Online.
- Integration of 3rd Party App, SMS gateway to NAV and SharePoint Online.
- Reports design using Power BI.
Qualification for SaroAfrica International Limited Recruitment 2017
Minimum of 2:1 in Computer Science related courses/Accounting.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Professional certification and accreditation strongly recommended or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV certification(s) in related discipline a plus
- Minimum 5 years of ERP programming experiences and hands on work with full life cycle implementations
5 or more years’ experience as a software developer specifically working with NAV C/SIDE C/AL development language
- Role Tailored Client (RTC) development experience (including page and report development in Visual Studio)
- Capable of managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Capable of testing one’s own work and deliver working products
- Any other tasks as reasonably required Candidate Success Criteria and Attributes
- Able to understand, communicate and interpret key user business processes and requirements
- Able to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands
- Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation –including business and system requirements, process diagrams, and data flow charts
- Experience with NAV 2016 highly desirable
- Experience working with common third party add-on solutions and their integration with MS NAV highly desirable
- SQL Experience a plus
- Web Development / SharePoint programming experience a plus
- Prior NAV upgrade and data migration experiences highly desired
- Ability to document code customisations and integrations in compliance with established standards and practices
- Ability to translate customer business requirements and specifications into code solutions along with the ability to develop and manage hours estimates
- Ability to debug errors efficiently and effectively
- Exceptional customer service skills, follows up with clients and team members, and takes initiative to anticipate and solve problems
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business
#Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with a minimum of supervision
- Expert in creating SharePoint custom functionalities.
- Previous hands on experience with SharePoint 2016.
- Programming/web development experience – front and back end.
- Knowledgeable about migrating content to SharePoint.
How To Apply for SaroAfrica International Limited Recruitment 2017
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline for SaroAfrica International Limited Recruitment 2017 : 1st December, 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about SaroAfrica International Limited Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.