Turkey Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships is ongoing as Turkey is now accepting applications from suitably qualified and interested undergraduate and postgraduate international students who wish to further their education in The Republic Of Turkey, 2018.
Turkey Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships is a government funded higher education scholarship program which is designed for international students. The aim of Türkiye Scholarships is to improve mutual understanding with other countries and to contribute richness of global information with people oriented approach.
Eligibility For Turkey Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships
- Candidates who have graduated or are likely to graduate from an educational institution equivalent to that of Türkiye’s in the present academic (i.e. bachelor’s degree for master’s level) can apply to Türkiye Scholarships.
- There is also age condition for candidates required to meet.
- For applicants applying to Undergraduate Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1997,
- For applicants applying to Master’s Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1988,
- For applicants applying to Ph.D Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1983,
- For applicants applying to Research Program: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1973,
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.
- It is expected to have certain academic score from candidates for each program and scholarship level. There are specific minimum score of the program that you are applying at “assessment and selection” section.
- Students who are currently studying in Türkiye are not allowed to apply to the level that they are already studying.
- Turkish citizens and persons who lost Turkish citizenship cannot apply for this scholarship program.
Türkiye scholarships are open for all country citizens who meet these conditions.
Benefits Of Turkey Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships
Allowance for Turkey Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships
The monthly allowance allocated according to level of study is as follows:
Undergraduate Students; 700 Turkish Lira
• Master’s Students; 950 Turkish Lira
• Ph.D. Students; 1,400 Turkish Lira
• Research Scholarships; 3,000 Turkish Lira
Türkiye Scholarships students can stay in public university dormitories without paying any fees. Students who do not wish to stay in these dormitories can opt for other housing options on their own expenses.
III. Tuition and Fees
Türkiye Scholarships students do not pay any tuition or university fees.
Türkiye Scholarships students’ health expenses are covered by public health insurance.
Turkish Language Course
Türkiye Scholarships Students are subject to a Turkish language course for one year if they do not have proof of Turkish Language proficiency. Turkiye Scholarships students who will study a program in other languages instead of Turkish are also required to take the Turkish Language Course.
Travel Expenses (One-off Flight Ticket)
Turkish Scholarship students are provided with a once time ticket for their first arrival in Turkey and for their departure after completing their study. If the student purchases the ticket, the amount will be reimbursed later on.
How To Apply For Turkey Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships
Applications are to be made online.. Candidates are required to submit/upload all the required information and/or documents through the application system.
Applications made by post, courier or by hand will not be accepted.
Kindly use the comment box if you have any question and don’t forget to share this with your friends.