United Nations Children’s Fund Recruitment 2017 is ongoing as (UNICEF) – For 70 years, has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children’s survival, protection and development.
United Nations Children’s Fund Recruitment 2017 are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Programme Planning Specialist
Job Number: 508881
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Work Type: Fixed Term Staff
Qualifications for United Nations Children’s Fund Recruitment 2017
- Advanced University Degree in Social Sciences, International Relations, Government, Public Administration, Public Policy, Social Policy, Social Development, Community Development, or other relevant disciplines, with specialized training in conflict resolution.
- Language Proficiency:
- Fluency in English is required.
Knowledge of the local working language of the duty station is an asset.
- For every Child, you demonstrate…
- Our core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
- Eight years of relevant professional work experience.
- Developing country work experience (for IP) or field work experience (for NO)
- Background/familiarity with Emergency.
- Leading and Supervising, Formulating Strategies and Concepts, Analyzing, Relating and
- Networking, Persuading and Influencing, Creating and Innovating.
How to Apply for United Nations Children’s Fund Recruitment 2017
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
- The successful candidate for this emergency recruitment MUST be available to commence work within 31 days of receiving an offer.
- Employment is conditional upon receipt of medical clearance, any clearance required, the grant of a visa, and completion of any other pre-employment criteria that UNICEF may establish.
- Candidates may not be further considered or offers of employment may be withdrawn if these conditions are unlikely to be met before the date for commencement of service.
Application Deadline for United Nations Children’s Fund Recruitment 2017
: 28th November, 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about United Nations Children’s Fund Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.