University of Lincoln Masters Scholarships for Ghanaian Students is ongoing ad the University of Lincoln are delighted to offer Ghana Scholarships to high achieving applicants. For eligible students, scholarship payments take the form of a reduction in tuition fees and are valued at £5,000.
Application Deadlines for University of Lincoln Masters Scholarships for Ghanaian Students:
For courses commencing in January / February 2018:
- Round 1: Friday 3rd November 2017
- Round 2: Friday 1st December 2017
For courses commencing in September 2018:
- Round 1: Friday 20th April 2018
- Round 2: Friday 25th May 2018
- Round 3: Friday 22nd June 2018
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
Type: Masters (taught and research)
University of Lincoln Masters Scholarships for Ghanaian Students Eligibility:
In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full time postgraduate taught or masters by research programme commencing in January, February or September 2018
- Have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: £5,000.
How to Apply for University of Lincoln Masters Scholarships for Ghanaian Students:
In addition to meeting the above residency, academic and English language requirements, candidates must also complete a Ghana Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important that we receive your application by 4pm (UK time) on one of the following closing dates above.
Award Providers: University of Lincoln
Important Notes: Please note that this scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who meet / exceed the criteria listed above for the award. Upon close of the scholarship deadline, a panel will meet to assess each scholarship application carefully and will endeavour to notify all candidates of a decision within 10 days of the application closing date.
Feel free to use the comment box, if you have any question.