Application is now open for University of Twente Masters Scholarships for International Students to apply for the University Twente-Netherlands Scholarship (UTS) 2018.
Application Deadlines for University of Twente Masters Scholarships for International Students:
Application round 1: 1st February 2018
Application round 2: Opens on 1st February 2018. Closes on 1st May 2018
Offered annually? Yes
- EU/EEA Countries
- Non-EU/EEA countries
To be taken at (country): University of Twente, Netherlands
Eligible Fields of Study for University of Twente Masters Scholarships for International Students
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Environmental and Energy Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Science Education and Communication
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
About Scholarship: The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
Eligibility for University of Twente Masters Scholarships for International Students:
In order to be eligible for a the University of Twente Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below.
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT graduate programmes starting in the academic year 2018/2019 (September). Please note: After completion of
- your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a studentnumber.
- You have not graduated from a UT graduate programme;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant;
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
Value of Scholarship: €3,000 – €25,000 for one year. If you have applied for a two-year programme, make sure you read the information about two-year study programmes (link below).
Duration of Scholarship: one or two years
How to Apply for University of Twente Masters Scholarships for International Students:
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details
Award Provider: University of Twente, Netherlands
Important Notes: You can only be awarded with one UT scholarship. If you have been awarded with a UT scholarship in the first round, you cannot receive additional funding in the second round.
Use the comment box below to tell us how you feel about these post or if you have any question to ask or any problem you want us to help you tackle, and you will be attended to.