University of Warwick Full PhD Scholarships for International Students is ongoing for interested applicants in UK. If you are interested in studying in the above named university read through and know their procedures and requirements to enable you have a successful application.
Application Deadline For University of Warwick Full PhD Scholarships for International Students : 2nd February 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality, including Africa are eligible for the scholarship
To be taken at (country): University of Warwick, UK
The University of Warwick is offering the Chancellor’s International Scholarships for overseas Postgraduate research applications for entry in October 2018. The University Scholarship will offer full fees support and maintenance award to international doctoral students of the highest caliber.
The University will offer scholarship to approximately 17 of the most outstanding international PhD applicants. Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick, and be from any nationality.
The University of Warwick values its increasingly developed reputation as an international university, and the Chancellor’s International Scholarships demonstrate the University’s commitment to fully supporting its most talented students, no matter their national origin.
Offered Since: 2011
Eligibility for University of Warwick Full PhD Scholarships for International Students :
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2018;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
Selection Criteria: Candidates must have outstanding academic performance from previous education qualifications.
Number of Awards: 25 Scholarships will be awarded
Value of Award:
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £20,730 at 17/18 rates, this figure is likely to increase with inflation for 2018/19)
- A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (provisional £14,800* for full time award holders in 2018/19)
Duration of Program: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
How To Apply for University of Warwick Full PhD Scholarships for International Students :
- Candidates should read the guidance notes carefully before completing the application form.
- New candidates can apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form.
- If you are eligible for this scholarship you will be asked if you would like to be considered for funding as part of your application to the University.
- Please select YES at this point and you will be invited to complete further information that will form the basis of your application for this Scholarship.
- If you are in the first year of your PhD or applied before 1st August 2016 and would like to be considered for this Scholarship to fund the remainder of your studies please complete the Single Scholarship Application form.
Sponsors:University of Warwick
Award Providers: University of Warwick