Check Admission Status for Free & Get JAMB Admission Letter
Check JAMB Admission Status - JAMB Admission Status is a document that officially certifies that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in a Nigerian Higher Institution.
How to check JAMB Admission Status
The 1st step to getting your admission letter is to check your JAMB admission status for that year to ensure you have been admitted into your appropriate school and department. Once you have confirmed your admission status, then you can proceed to make payment for it and print.
Steps to check JAMB Admission Status:
1. Before your can proceed, you will need login to the JAMB portal @ www.jamb.org.ng. If you don’t have a free account, you can “Create an Account” using the same link provided above.
2. Once you have logged in, Click on Access the Admission Status eFacility.
3. Select the Examination Year and Enter your JAMB registration number.
4. Click “Check Admission Status” to reveal your status.
5. If you have been given admission, then follow the instructions below. If you don’t have Admission Yet, You will need to check later because JAMB usually updates admission status from time to time.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time , kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.