EBSU 2018/2019 POST UTME FORM Is OUT – How to Register EBSU 2018/2019 POST UTME Here. Applicants may be required to come to school and visit any bank within the school premises and make a payment into school account so as to get the E-transact Slip that will contains 12 digit number for final registration once EBSU 2018/2019 POST UTME FORM Is OUT for now the Form is not yet out.
What is EBSU cut off mark?
EBSU cut off mark for the JAMB or UTME examination is 180 and above, so if you know you have such score, then you are eligible to register your EBSU 2018/2019 POST UTME utme screening!.
At EBSU Post UTME screening, Candidates will answer questions like
1. Use of English (Compulsory for ALL candidates).
2. any other 3 subjects according to choice of programme in view. there will be 14 subjects for ARTS related candidates and 9 for Science related candidates to choose from.
Materials Needed For EBSU 2018/2019 POST UTME Exams
Candidates should come to the examination centers with the followings:
1. Two clear copies (with clear pictures) of the post utme acknoledgement slip.
2. Original and photocopy of JAMB result slip and photocopy of O-level result. Those on O-level awaiting result shall write ‘O/LA/R’ on their JAMB UTME result slips.
3. Etransact Confirmation Order (PIN) Number used for registration (With Bank Teller)
4. HB Pencil, eraser and sharpener.
How to Register EBSU 2018/2019 POST UTME
Carefully fill the EBSU Post UTME Screening registration form completely with more attention on your O-Level details i.e WAEC/NECO details. the needed details form your O-level are PIN number, Exam Center Number, Exam Registration Number and Subjects with grades obtained. likely you must buy a WAEC/NECO scratch card for it.
Always check back to get the latest updates about EBSU 2018/2019 POST UTME.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about EBSU 2018/2019 POST UTME, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.