EBSU 2015/2016 POST UTME Exams: All candidate who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU) as their choice of institution in the recently concluded JAMB 2015 CBT Exams are hereby informed that EBSU 2015/2016 POST UTME form is out.
Please be informed that EBSU 2015/2016 POST UTME registration and exams have started so, all prospective students of EBSU are hereby invited to for EBSU 2015/2016 POST UTME.
– sales of EBSU POST UTME FORM starts on Tuesday 14th, July 2015
– Closing date for EBSU 2015/2016 POST UTME form is on midnight Monday, 10th August, 2015
How to Buy EBSU 2015/2016 POST UTME form
EBSU 2015/2016 POST UTME registration has one direct way of registration as stated below:
Applicants are required to come to school (CAS CAMPUS) and visit any bank within the school premises and make a payment into school account so as to get the E-transact Slip that will contains 12 digit number for final registration.
How to register your EBSU 2015/2016 POST UTME After Getting The E-transact PIN.
With the e-transact print out PIN, which will be issued to you after payment, you can complete the registrations at the EBSU official website at www.ebsu-edu.net.
Follow the processes below to register
1. Visit www.ebsu-edu.net, click on Online Application on the side links. If you didnt see it just >> Click HERE TO REGISTER <<
2. Click the number 1 i.e “Application for EBSU Post-utme & Supplimentary post-utme screening Examination” or simply >> Click here to continue <<
3. in the application category, SELECT “PUTME & SUPPLEMENTARY POST – UTME”
4. Enter the Etransact Confirmation Order#
5. Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
6. Carefully fill the EBSU Post UTME Screening registration form completely with more attention on your O-Level details i.e WAEC/NECO details. the needed details form your O-level are PIN number, Exam Center Number, Exam Registration Number and Subjects with grades obtained. likely you must buy a WAEC/NECO scratch card for it.
7. Upload a clear copy of your passport photograph. (Format for uploading should be jpg or gif and size should not be above 200 x 200 pixel)
8. click SUBMIT and ensure that all your entries are correct in all fields
9. Thereafter, your acknolwedgement slip will be displayed.
10. PRINT and keep your acknowledgement slip as you must be needing it during the test/exams
Materials Needed For 2015/2016 EBSU POST UTME Exams
Candidates should come to the examination centers with the followings:
1. Two clear copies (with clear pictures) of the post utme acknoledgement slip.
2. Original and photocopy of JAMB result slip and photocopy of O-level result. Those on O-level awaiting result shall write ‘O/LA/R’ on their JAMB UTME result slips.
3. Etransact Confirmation Order (PIN) Number used for registration (With Bank Teller)
4. HB Pencil, eraser and sharpener
At EBSU Post UTME screening, Candidates will answer questions like
1. Use of English (Compulsory for ALL candidates).
2. any other 3 subjects according to choice of programme in view. there will be 14 subjects for ARTS related candidates and 9 for Science related candidates to choose from.
1. Payment after MONDAY, 10TH August 2015 shall have no effect.
2. All due payments without due online registration at the EBSU website shall disqualify any candidate for examination.
3. Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant
4. only candidtes whose WAEC/NECO etc results are verified by our portal may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
What is EBSU cut off mark?
EBSU cut off mark in the recently concluded JAMB or UTME examination is 180 and above, so if you know you have such score, just come and register your EBSU 2015/2016 post utme screening NOW!.
Share the information across to others.
For more inquiries call our customer service or care 08037454204