Ekiti State University EKSU Pre-degree Admission Form For Education and Agricultural Sciences options – Application for EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2016/2017 academic session is out
Ekiti State University EKSU hereby invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Pre- Degree Education and Agricultural Sciences courses in the Pre-Degree Programmes of Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti for 2016/2017 Session.
EKSU OBTAINABLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN EDUCATION – EKSU Pre-degree Admission Form
1. English Education
2. History Education
3. Yoruba Education
4. Biology Education
5. Human Kinetics & Health Education
6. Mathematics Education
7. Technical Education with the following Options:
D. Integrated Science
8. Early Childhood Education
9. Geography Education
10. Accounting Education
11. Educational Management
12. Social Studies Education
13. French Education
14. Religious Studies Education
15. Agric Education
16. Chemistry Education
17. Computer Science
18. Physics Education
20. Economics Education
21. Political Science Education
22. Business Education
23. Guidance & Counselling
24. Tests, Measurement and Evaluation
EKSU OBTAINABLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES – EKSU Pre-degree Admission Form
- Agricultural Economics & Extension Services
- Animal Production & Health Sciences
- Crop Production
- Soil & Environmental Sciences
- Wildlife & Fisheries Management
EKSU PRE-DEGREE SUBJECT COMBINATIONS FOR EDUCATION
- Agricultural Science/Chemistry/Physics/English Language
- Biology/Chemistry/Physics/English Language
- Government/Literature in English/CRS/English Language
- Literature in English/CRS/Government/English Language
- Government/ Literature in English/Economics/English Language
- Chemistry/Physics/Geography/English Language
- Mathematics/Chemistry/Physics/English Language
- Geography/Chemistry/Physics/English Language
- Economics/Mathematics/Geography/Government/English Language
- Economics/Government/Geography/English Language
- Economics/ Government/ Mathematics/Eng lish Language
- Mathematics/Geography/Economics/English Language
EKSU PRE-DEGREE SUBJECT COMBINATIONS FOR AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
1. Agricultural Science/Chemistry/Physics/English Language
2. Biology/Chemistry/Physics/English Language
EKSU PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS – EKSU Pre-degree Admission Form
- Applicants seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programmes must posses a minimum of five ‘O’ Level Credits at not more than two sittings including English Language.
- For all the Science based courses, Credit in Mathematics and three other Science subjects are compulsory.
- For all Social Science based courses, Credit in Mathematics and at least two Social Science subjects are compulsory.
- For all Arts based courses, at least three Arts subjects are compulsory.
EKSU PRE-DEGREE METHOD OF APPLICATION
i.Candidates are to log on to the University website: www.eksu.edu.ng or Portal.eksu.ng.
ii. Pay the sum of eleven thousand naira (N11,000) by the usage of ATM card (Verve or Master Card)
iii. Click on Pre-degree Application,
iv. Supply basic information requested,
v. Click on interswitch logo for payment
vi. Enter the information requested for validation,
vii. Fill the Application form and submit after completion.
viii. Print a copy of the form after submission.
ix. Attach photocopies of all credentials to the duly completed form and submit at the Directorate of Pre-Degree Programmes Office (located on the University Campus) for issuance of Examination Permit.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – EKSU Pre-degree Admission Form
- Only candidates with Examination Permits issued by the Directorate will be allowed to write the Qualifying Examination.
- All candidates seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programmes must note that admission into the University is not automatic.
- Pre-Degree students are required to take the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and obtain the National Minimum UTME Cut-off Mark as may be fixed by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Only candidates who are successful in the internal Pre-Degree Examinations conducted by the Directorate of Pre-Degree Programmes would be considered for admission into 100 Level of the University.
EKSU Pre-degree Admission Form
CLOSE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM: FRIDAY, 27TH MAY 2016.
DATE OF QUALIFYING EXAMINATION: The Qualifying Examination will hold at the Ifaki-Ekiti Campus at a date to be announced in due course.
EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2016/2017 For Education & Agric Sc.