Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY HND Acceptance Fee payment procedure for HND Full-Time Newly Admitted candidates.
This is to inform all the candidates offered admissions into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro ILAROPOLY for full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes that they are required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of twenty three thousand naira (N23,000.00) after clearance at the multi-purpose hall of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro.
Requirements for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY HND Acceptance Fee and Clearance
- Three (3) Copies of SSCE, GCE/O/Level, NECO, NABTEB (Original copy must be sighted)
- National Diploma Result for HND Candidates
- Evidence of One year Post ND Industrial Attachment for HND Candidates Only
- Screening Result
- Four (4) passport photographs
- On-line Application Form
- After the clearance at the multi-purpose hall, the acceptance fee should be paid at the bank on the polytechnic campus indicated on the clearance letter issued to you.
After payment, take the bank draft received to the bursary department to obtain the official receipt of the polytechnic.
Thereafter, go back to the clearing officer for your admission letter.
N.B: Please note that the deadline for the payment of acceptance fee of 1st batch THURSDAY, 12TH NOVEMBER, 2015.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ILAROPOLY HND Acceptance Fee, Clearance Details 2015