The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Post-UTME Form 2016 is out and registrations is ongoing. Candidates who chose FUAM as their first choice in the 2016 UTME should apply for admission in the ongoing admission screening exercise.
The required cut-off mark from the 2016 UTME for the FUAM admission screening exercise is 180 and above.
How To Apply for Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Post-UTME Form 2016
1. Candidates should visit the school website at www.uam.edu.ng
2. Candidates are to pay a sum of N2,500 only either via Bank or ATM transaction.
3. After payment fill the Application Form.
Application Closing Date 2016/2017
The application closing date for the FUAM admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session is August 21st, 2016.
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Post-UTME Form 2016 – Admission Screening Date 2016/2017
The admission screening date for FUAM post-UTME / pre-admission screening for the 2016/2017 academic session is 22nd August – 26th August, 2016 . See Screening Schedule for the 2016/2017 academic session
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Post-UTME Form 2016 – Supporting Documents 2016/2017
Candidates should bring the following documents along with them for FUAM post-UTME / admission screening for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
2. Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment.
3. A coloured Printout of original JAMB result slip (the coloured result slip that contains your passport photograph on it)
4. Candidates without the Filled Online Form, coloured printout of the Jamb result with passport photograph and Bank Payment Slip will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.