www.firs.gov.ng| FIRS Job Recruitment – Apply for 2016 FIRS Job Recruitment Here.
Are You Skilled, Courageous and Principled, here is an opportunity for you, Federal Inland Revenue Service hereby invites all the suitably qualified candidates for 2016 FIRS Job Recruitment Exercise to fill the vacant positions specified below at the FIRS official website.
Requirement For FIRS Job Recruitment 2016
Here are the list of items that can certify your chances of getting Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment Job 2016.
Prospects are Required to:
- Master’s Degree in related discipline
- Relevant and recognized professional certificate and qualification
Other General Requirement for FIRS Job Recruitment 2016
in addition, all Applicants Must:
- Have an NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Be certified as memtally fit for appointment into service by recognized Medical Doctor in any of these class of Government Hospitals
- National Hospital
- Government Teaching Hospital
- Federal Medical Centers
- Provide contact details for three references (from last employer, a close family relation and tertiary institution) from whom confidential reports on character and demonstrated abilities can be obtained
- Present a certificate of State of Origin and Local Government signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Government. Certificates endorsed by Liaison offices will not be accepted.
How to Apply for 2016 FIRS Job Recruitment
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR FIRS JOB RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
FIRS considers computer proficiency a key requirement for anyone who aspires for a job in the Service. This FIRS application portal will be available with effect from Monday, 29th August, 2016. Please follow the instructions to fill in your application.
Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered. All individuals are expected to apply for only ONE position. Multiple applications by one Candidate for more than one job will be disqualified. Upon submission, applicants will receive an acknowledgement containing a reference number which must be quoted in all future correspondences.
Deadline for submission of application is six (6) weeks from the date the web portal is available (Monday, 10th October, 2016) Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
If you have any issue with application, please use the comment box below to inform us so that we can help you or if you have any questions to ask, please make use of the comment box.
FIRS Job Recruitment – Apply for 2016 FIRS Job Recruitment Here