ORIGINAL JAMB ADMISSION LETTER: This message is coming to you from JAMBorgng.info, and it is aimed at helping you get your Original JAMB Admission Letter without any difficulty or stress.
It came to our notice that, lots of candidate have problems getting their ORIGINAL JAMB ADMISSION LETTER especially those that delayed printing their own after JAMB result was released.
It has almost became a tradition for students to forget printing their Original JAMB Admission Letter why because it may not be needed during first year clearance.
Consideration for your Original JAMB Admission Letter
If you keep delaying and saying “it doesn’t matter, I will get it in due time since I can still get admission with my JAMB result print-out and do my clearance”. These people normally end up running into a problem during their final year clearance and NYSC callup. I hope you are different and cannot be classified with this kind of persons.
When You must need Original JAMB Admission Letter
The truth is that, the numbers of candidate writing UTME (JAMB) every year is overwhelming and JAMB do normally remove those Admission Letters that is more than three years online. So it takes application for the result to be released. The risk is not only the application but you will spend so much money for the process to be successful.
Instead of you to be involved yourself in this kind of risk that may jeopardize your NYSC callup and orientation , why not get your JAMB admission letter now with much lesser cost and stress. Those who already have these problems are JAMB candidates of 2008, 2009, and 2010.
INSTRUCTION: JAMB ADMISSION LETTER PRINTING
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
Please remember to Pass this across because it maybe of help to your neighbor or friend. If you have any questions, use the comment box below to ask your questions.