The National Institute for International Education (NIIED) offers Korean Government Scholarships For International Students for undergraduate and postgraduate programs to international students including Nigerians.
Korean Government Scholarships For International Students is provided to promote the international cooperation in education by inviting talented international students to Korea for an opportunity to conduct advanced studies at higher educational institutions in Korea.
Application Deadline for Korean Government Scholarships For International Students:
- Undergraduate – FEB 2018 to March 2018
- Graduate – Sep 2018 to Nov 2018
Eligibility for Korean Government Scholarships For International Students:
- Applicants must be a citizen of the country to which scholarships are offered(Including Nigeria), which also applies to applicant’s parents. Note:
- Both applicant and his/her parents must NOT be a holder of Korean citizenship
- Applicants must have graduated or be scheduled to graduate from high school
Applicants must possess above 80% (out of 100%) cumulative grade point average (CGPA), or must be within the top 20% (out of 100%) in rank in high school.
- Applicants must be under 40 years of age(For Postgraduate) while undergraduate applicants should not be more than 25years of age.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree(For Postgraduate)
How To Apply For Korean Government Scholarships For International Students
- Applicants should submit their applications either to the Korean Embassies around the world(or in your own country) or to the partnering universities in Korea (i.e. 1st Selection Institutions).
- You should contact one of the 1st Selection Institutions and submit your application no later than the designated deadline.
– Applications DIRECTLY FROM AN APPLICANT or THROUGH FOREIGN EMBASSIES IN KOREA are NOT accepted
If you have any question about or need more updates on Korean Government Scholarships For International Students please use the comment below