How To Check My WAEC Result – To check your WAEC result whether MAY/JUNE or NOV/DEC is very simple. The guideline below will help you check your WASSCE result irrespective of your country.
To check WASSCE result, just visit the waec result checker portal on www.waecdirect.org, then follow the six easy steps below.
1.Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
2. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
3. Select the Type of Examination
4. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
5. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
6. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to check WAEC result via SMS with Mobile phones
How to check WAEC result with SMS – In case of lack of internet/mb, you can still check your waec result via SMS with your phone. To do that, just follow the steps below.
Steps to check WAEC result via SMS with Mobile phones
> Send SMS in the format below:
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
> For example -:
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
> Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)