How to Check NYSC Senate Approved List 2018 – The NYSC Senate Approved List is an avenue to check if you have been listed as one of the approved prospective corps members from your school senate. Usually once you are eligible to serve, your school will send your name to NYSC for service.
It is very important for you to check the NYSC Senate Approved List to be sure you are qualified to serve this year because if your name is not there, that means you have to wait for the next batch but checking will reaffirm your conviction as one of the prospective corp member for 2018.
How to Check NYSC Senate Approved List 2018
- Visit the NYSC registration portal via the website below to check the senate approved list:
- Select your Institution (i.e School you graduated from)
- Enter your Matriculation Number and Surname in the spaces provided
- Select your date of birth
- Click the SEARCH button to access the mobilization list.
Everyone having problems with checking their names need to contact their institution’s student affairs department and make enquiries to know if the school has sent both batch A and batch B lists to NYSC.
Any problems related to not seeing your name or details at all have to be resolved by your institution, so contact your Department of Student Affairs as soon as possible.
Your institution will correct the mistakes.
Use the comment box below to ask us question or make contributions as regard to the topic.