HOW TO GET YOUR JAMB ORIGINAL RESULT: JAMBorgng.info is here to help you get your JAMB original result without stress. It have came to our notice through candidates seeking for help that, lots of candidate have issues getting their JAMB original result especially those that delayed in printing their JAMB Original result on time.
Needs for JAMB original result
You can Click Here for other free update on JAMB result printing
1. Your JAMB original result is needed for your Post UTME Screening exercise in any University of your choice
2. Your JAMB result is needed during your First year clearance
3. Your JAMB original result is needed during your NYSC Callup and orientation
Consequences of Delay in Printing your JAMB original result
1. Frustration during Post UTME Screening test/exams
2. Frustration during NYSC orientation camp certification
3. Stress of applying to JAMB the the release of your results
4. Spending more money and time
Please avoid Consequences of Delay in Printing your JAMB result and go ahead to take the wise decision of printing your JAMB original result now!!!
Instead of you to get frustrated, why not get your JAMB result now with much lesser cost and be on a safer side than waiting until it becomes a problem. Those who already have these problems like JAMB candidates of 2004, 2005, 2006,2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 should consider it solved because that is what we are here to assure you, all you need to do is to call our hot line 08037454204 and explain your problems regarding JAMB original result. Be sure to have this problem solved within three days and then get your JAMB original result.
For those who wrote UTME (JAMB) recently, please do not wait till your Final year or NYSC call up before you can obtain your JAMB original result. All you need to do is to get it now before it becomes a problem. Follow the simple instruction below…
INSTRUCTION: PRINTING OF JAMB RESULT SLIP
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.