Print JAMB Admission Letter - It contains information about the school you were offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course.
If you have already checked your JAMB Admission status, and you were given admission, you should get your JAMB admission letter as soon as possible. Here are the simple steps to take;
Steps to Print JAMB Admission Letter:
- Simply Visit www.jamb.org.ng
1. Before your can proceed, you will need login to the JAMB portal @ www.jamb.org.ng. If you don’t have a free account, you can “Create an Account” using the same link provided above.
2. Once you have logged in, go to Access the Admission Letter eFacility.
3. Once again, select your Examination year and Enter your JAMB registration number.
4. Click on “Send Admission Letter as Mail”. We prefer you take this option because you can always print a copy from your mail.
5. Proceed to make payment. Once payment is successful, the admission letter should be sent to your email.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about How to Print JAMB Admission Letter , kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.