These article: How To Regularize JAMB Registration Number Free is very important to all candidates whether university, polytechnic or college of education admitted you without JAMB’s approval. You have graduated but no admission letter – Not even a valid JAMB Registration Number. Follow these 7 Steps on How To Regularize JAMB Registration Number Free of Charge.
How To Know You Have This Problem
You may never have known your admission was not recognized by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), and not knowing is not enough excuse now that you are stuck in getting your admission letter or registering for Direct Entry. Below are few things that will make you realize you have JAMB regularization problem.
- When JAMB Website says “Sorry no admission is given yet”. ie. each time you try to check admission status.
- You have finished your ND or NCE and about to register for JAMB Direct Entry but unfortunately JAMB says registration number is not valid or not found.
- You bought scratch card to print admission letter and JAMB website responded “invalid registration number or registration number does not exit”.
How To Regularize JAMB Registration Number Yourself
1. Simply >>Click Here<< OR Visit the website www.jamb.org.ng and click the link regularization or click on this link or click on the link below to get started http://www.jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/regularize.aspx
2. Enter the jamb registration number given to you by your school and click on validate.
3. Fill in your necessary data; upload your passport and capture your right and left finger thumb print and click on submit/saved.
4. Then visit the link www.jamb.org.ng and click on the year, the said institution offer you admission, click on the link Amend Data (Regularized Candidate Only).
5. Enter your jamb registration number and click on Validate, confirm if the data displays are correct and click on update.
TO CONFIRM THAT YOUR DATA IS PROPERLY SAVED
6. Still on the said year link, click on the link Check Admission Status,
7. Enter your jamb registration number and click on check admission status.
If you tried all this and it fails, let us know using the comment box below. We have another guide on this same topic here. You may have to also check it out.