IMSU Post-UTME – We are glad to inform you that The IMSU post-UTME screening form has been released and registrations are ongoing. Candidates who chose IMSU as their first choice in the 2017 UTME should apply for admission in the ongoing admission screening exercise.
The required cut-off mark from the 2016 UTME for the IMSU admission screening exercise is 180 and above.
IMSU Post-UTME Screening Form 2017- Entry Requirements
1. Candidate should have at least 5’Olevel results including Mathematics and English Language at one or two sitting in WAEC/SSCE/NABTEB.
2. Candidates should have the minimum required 2016 UTME Cut-Off mark
3. Candidates for Direct Entry should have a good result
How to apply for IMSU Post-UTME Screening Form 2017
1. Candidates should visit the school website at www.imsu.edu.ng
or follow this simply LINK, then select either post-UTME or direct entry.
2. Candidates are to pay a sum of Two Thousand Five hundred (N2,500.00) naira only,to any of the following banks Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Diamond Bank, Imo State Micro finance Bank, Eco Bank, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, UBA, Access Bank
3. Candidates are to Upload 2016 UTME Result, O’level results, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate and Local Government Identification.
IMSU Post-UTME Screening Form 2016 – Application Closing Date
The application closing date for the IMSU admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session is August 26th, 2016.