JAMB Mock Examination 2017 to Hold Saturday April 29 – See Instructions | www.jamb.org.ng
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board hereby announced that JAMB Mock Examination 2017 to surely take place on Saturday 29th April, 2017. The Board purpose of mounting a mock examination in all the accredited CBT centres, is to prepare and familiarise INTERESTED Candidates with the CBT environment.
Please note that the JAMB 2017 Mock Exam is FREE to all Candidates. No candidate should pay 700 to any CBT Centre. No Association or body is permitted to run any mock examination on behalf of JAMB.
- How to Print New 2017 UTME Mock e-Slip – Steps to Print your Mock Slip
- How To Score Above 250 in JAMB 2017 Examination – Full Guideline
JAMB Mock Examination 2017 Instructions to All Candidates
- Bring a copy of this Slip and a Biro to the Examination Centre and Submit
the Slip to the Invigilator.
- You are advised to keep a copy of this Slip for reference purposes.
- Your Biometric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY at the
- If you miss your Schedule, you forfeit the right to sit for the Examination.
- BAGS, MOBILE PHONES, CALCULATORS AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE EXAMINATION CENTRE FOR SECURITY REASONS.
Your Opinion counts, therefore we are always excited to hear from you. Use the comment section below to share your Opinion, suggestion or contribution. Ask any question and you will be answered.
Remember to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
JAMB Mock Examination 2017 to Hold Saturday April 29 – See Instructions to All Candidates – www.jamb.org.ng