How To Correct Mistakes in your JAMB Result – JAMB Registration Mistakes have actually turn to norms or tradition this days and so may people are calling our help line base on this. Actually this acclaimed norm (JAMB Registration Mistakes) is not proper and should be avoided BECAUSE it will just land you into problems.
Some Of the Problem JAMB Registration Error/Mistake can cause you are
- When you check Admission Status and you are getting “No admission is given Yet”
- Invalid Registration Number when you try to print your JAMB result.
Some of the Course of this JAMB Registration Mistakes are
1. Registration by Proxy – This is when you don’t care about your JAMB registration and send any person maybe your friend, brother or sister to do the registration for you. Most times those people doing that registration for you may not really have your corrected details and they will go as far as using whatever they feel to register JAMB for you and later it will become a problem.
2. Not Filling your JAMB registration Form Correctly – A lot of Candidates made one mistake or another while filling their Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, Jamb Registration Form, and after the results is released, they found out the mistakes and getting it fixed might looks so impossible
Common JAMB Registration Mistakes
These are common JAMB Registration Mistakes
- Mistake in Date of Birth
- Wrong Name spelling
- Mistake in School
- Mistake in State/Local Govt.
- And some other mistakes you may complain about.
The good news is that, the above enumerated JAMB Registration Mistakes can be corrected!
www.jamborgng.info have devoted the time and other resources in helping candidates that have such issues.
How To correct Mistakes in your JAMB Result
Do you actually need to make a correction in those mistakes made on your JAMB result. If we are in the same page here i.e How To correct Mistakes in your JAMB Result, then you need to follow the advice below.
Advise For JAMB Registration Mistakes
If you have any mistakes in your JAMB Result as shown above in the Common JAMB Registration Mistakes. Then all you have to do is to VISIT JAMB zonal office or state office closer to you make your complain and apply for corrections. Usually you will be required to provide the following documents when applying for correction in your JAMB Result.
- Photocopy of your Birth Certificate if the mistake is about your Age.
- Affidavit from court to testify your names, LGA and States if the mistake is about your name, LGA and State of origin.
- Money – Yes of cause money will be needed to process your application for fast result.
So to fix Common JAMB Registration Mistakes, you need to prepare with the above. May I remind you that affter application, it might take 2-3 weeks to get your result sorted out.
If you still need help and advice, please use the comment box below to pass your issue to us so that we can help you.