JAMB Regularization – Solutions to Sorry No Admission is Given Yet
The JAMB Regularization is a platform created to help candidates who have issues checking their JAMB Admission Status. Usually each time they try to check their admission status on JAMB official website, they keep getting a message that says “Sorry No Admission is Given Yet”. This article is designed to proffer a solutions to those candidate who already have that problem. If your status show that you have not been admitted whereas you have been actually admitted or already graduated, then you need to read below to learn how to get your status rectified.
You might be asking why all these JAMB Regularization thing? or do i really need to regularize my JAMB admission with the board (JAMB)? Well the purpose of JAMB regularization is to ensure that JAMB have your current admission detail that tally with admission/registration record in the school that offered you admission. Without this also, you may not be mobilized for NYSC when the time comes. Meaning that if you have this problem, you need to regularize your JAMB Admission status ahead of NYSC mobilization.
The two (2) things that contributes to “Sorry No Admission is Given Yet” are
1. It’s either you didn’t do so well in JAMB but performed well in post UTME that made your school admit you without JAMB’s consent.
2. Your institution failed to regularize your admission at the right time.
Before now most of you apportion these blames to JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board) saying that JAMB is the cause of it, but the truth is that they are not. Well Enough of the blame, let’s get this fixed.
Who Really Need JAMB Regularization?
- Any student, or graduate that found his/her admission status as “not yet admitted” on JAMB website.
- 100 Level to final year students admitted through Pre Degree Programmes without admission information (sometimes registration number) with JAMB.
- Students with double admission who decided to accept one of the schools not recognized by JAMB.
- Those who gained admission through Direct Entry (ND, HND, NCE, IJMB, etc).
Requirements for JAMB Regularization
To go through this JAMB Regularization properly, you need to gather the following documents/information about yourself and your admission. Some of the important requirements include:-
- Your Matriculation Number in the school admitted.
- Full name (no abbreviations).
- JAMB registration number (UTME, DE).
- Pre Degree Reg No. (where applicable).
- Your State of origin.
- Local Government/Area (LGA.
- Gender (whether male of female).
- Date of birth (used in JAMB registration).
- Course you are studying
- Full address used in JAMB registration.
- Year of admission
When you have all these…
Proceed to any JAMB state office nearest to you and submit your details. You will be required to pay (AT LEAST) N4,000. Note also that there is a procedure for doing this online through JAMB website but it’s a bit rigorous. Also you can do it in your school through your School admission office.
But if you want to Try It Yourself: Follow this link to know if you can regularize yours online free of charge.
Still Not Successful?
Comment below and explain exactly what your problem is. We shall follow up and see how to be of help.