Check List of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Police Recruitment 2016/2017
List of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Police Recruitment 2016 – The Nigerian Police Force gladly use this medium to inform the general public that List of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Police Recruitment 2016 is out.
We wish to use this medium to encourage all applicants to positive minded as they awaits final screening, Don’t show desperation buy patronizing fraudsters parading themselves as high ranked Police officers asking you to pay any amount of money to be included in the list.
Already, Police Service Commission (PSC) on Thursday 2nd June, 2016 shortlisted 338,227 applicants out of the 911,438 that applied for recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force.
Please >>Click Here<< to get Full List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016
We also gathered that 44,661 were shortlisted for cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) , 87,736 for cadet Inspector and 205,830 for Police Constables. Meanwhile, the application statistics reads thus – 262,426 applicants applied for cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP), 211,832 applied for Cadet Inspector and 437,144 for Police Constables.
Screening of successful applicants would begin on June 6 in the 36 states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory.
“Invitation letters were also sent to successful applicants through SMS and to their personal email addresses.”
The Chairman of the Commission, Mr Mike Okiro, warned applicants against fake letters from criminal elements, stressing that “the invitation states the date for each person’s screening and venue of the screening.
Our mandate is to give all Nigerian access to right information all the time. Please always check back for more updates. The List of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Police Recruitment 2016/2017 is out already.
How to Check The Nigerian Police Recruitment List of Successful Candidates 2016/2017
Here are list of approved websites to check for the List of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Police Recruitment 2016
- Nigerian police recruitment portal 2016 at http://npfcareers2016.net/
- Nigerian Police force official website at http://www.npf.gov.ng/
- Nigerian Police service Commission at psc.gov.ng
How to Check Names of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigerian Police Screening 2016 Recruitment
- Go Here http://jamborgng.info/police-recruitment-2016-list-of-successful-candidates-for-nigeria-police-recruitment-2016/
- Click on the following based on which one you applied for
- FULL LIST OF GENERAL DUTY CADET ASPs AND CADET INSPECTORS
- FULL LIST OF SPECIALIST CADET ASPs AND CADET INSPECTORS
- FULL LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CONSTABLES
1. Shortlisted Candidates Are to Dress in plain White shirts/shorts and go to Police Command Headquarters of their various States of Origin on the Designated interview dates. They are also to go to the interview venue with a printed copy of the letter sent to their emails without failure, as this admits you into the screening venue.
2. Furthermore, you are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following
i. Your Duly completed Guarantor’s Form
ii. State of Origin Certificate
iii. Educational Certificate
iv. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
v. One White coloured Office Flat File Jacket
vi. Two Recent Passports Photographs with your name written behind in capital Letters
3. You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuses will be entertained.
As said earlier, the Invitation letters have been sent to successful applicants through SMS and to their personal email addresses. The invitation states the date for each person’s screening and venue of the screening. If you have not received an Invitation Letter Comment Below .
Help – If you want us to keep you updated for free via SMS about Nigerian Police Shortlisted Candidates for 2016 Recruitment, then use the comment box below to send your phone number to us. Also whatever issue you are facing about this police recruitment, please feel free to ask us question using that same comment box, our Online Support desk will gladly attend to you in a satisfying manner.
List of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Police Recruitment 2016