Masters Scholarships in Scotland 2017 – The University of Stirling is offering scholarships to students from Ghana, Kenya and Nigeria, Canada, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, Norway, Oman, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, USA who wants to pursue a masters degree program in the Institution.
This scholarship is worth £3,000 and its provided to outstanding applicants.
Eligibility for Masters Scholarships in Scotland 2017
– Applicants must be nationals of the above mentioned countries.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program with a minimum Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
– Applicants must be self financing.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Stirling.
– Applicants must have outstanding academic records.
Application Process for Eligibility for Masters Scholarships in Scotland 2017
There is no separate application for this scholarship program. Applicants who apply to the institution and are offered a course of study will be awarded the scholarship.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 31st August 2017.
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about Masters Scholarships in Scotland 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.